Celebrate the cosy season with autumn’s snuggliest garms
Whether you’re heading out to watch some fireworks or planning a pamper session at home, you can find all your seasonal essentials in the Lewisham Cosy Edit for AW18.
1. Inspired by African healing and soothing rituals, this100% vegetarian indulgent melting honey face mask drizzles together Community Trade honey, marula and olive oils for a luxurious experience.
Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask, £17, The Body Shop
2. Snuggle up underneath a cosy throw. By choosing a neutral tone with pretty pom-pom detailing, you'll have a versatile, fun addition that suits any modern living space.
Herringbone throw in grey, £8, Wilko
3. Nothing says a cosy night in like a luxe pair of silky pyjamas in a pretty pattern.
Rosie for Autograph satin long-sleeved pyjamas, £35, Marks and Spencer
4. This autumn, bulk-buy the essentials (so you're never caught out when your favourite pyjama bottoms are in the wash).
Grey check woven long bottoms (2 pack), £30, Next
5. Reading is the ultimate way to be mindful. Brush up on the ways to make your home a haven with the Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes.
The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes, £29.25 WH Smith
6. T’is the season for cosy toes. These fluffy slippers will get you into relaxation mode the moment you set foot through the door.
Cable-knit slippers, £8.99, H&M
1. During the in-between season, versatility is key. Choose a jacket with a removable layer to stay cosy whatever the weather.
Canada Weather Gear grey heather padded jacket, £79.99, TK Maxx
2. Did you know you lose most of your heat through your head? Stay warm - hat up.
Adidas Originals pom beanie, £20, JD Sports
3. Heading out? Layer up. You don't need to pack away the summery colours just because it's autumn.
Bobble jumper, £36, Next
4. Throw an open coat on top of your summer dress and you’ll be able to squeeze an extra month out of your favourite warm-weather garms. You can thank us later.
Pale pink faux fur longline coat, £39.99, New Look
5. Dip your toe in the AW18 70s biscuit-shade trend. Invest in some sleek, tan boots to get started.
Beckett Men's Chelsea Boots, £19.99, Shoezone
6. A leopard print scarf does some serious sartorial miles. Dressed up or dressed down, it brings something extra to any outfit.
Woven scarf, £14.99, H&M