Festival season is right around the corner - make sure you’re prepared with our edit...
1. You’ll need a good night’s sleep to be able to enjoy every day to the fullest. This warm and comfy sleeping bag, £15.99 from Argos, will get you through the night, no matter what the elements have in store.
2. No festival is complete without a touch (or a shedload!) of glitter. Apply to your cheeks, eyes… or anywhere you fancy! Multi-coloured mermaid festival glitter, £5.99, New Look
3. Stylish and practical, these gorgeous gold-frame sunglasses will protect your eyes all day long, while jazzing up any festival outfit. £6.99, H&M
4. Team this lilac fringed tee with denim shorts to create an easy festival look. Pastels are so on trend this season. £6, Next
5. Keep yourself cool in the crowds with this mini fan, £1.50 from Wilko. It's such a handy size, you can just pop it in your bag when you don’t need it!
6. Trust us, even if the weather’s sunny for the entire music festival, you’ll want to invest in some good sturdy footwear - without skimping on style, of course. These fashionable boots are a step up from wellies, but will still look great come rain or shine. Orinoco Club boots, £69, Clarks
7. This fold away picnic blanket, £7 from Flying Tiger Copenhagen, will be a lifesaver when your legs need a rest from all the dancing. Plus, it's so bright, your friends will always be able to find you!