Show your support with these empowering buys
We're thrilled to see so many of our brands supporting the LGBTQIA+ community. Spread the love and shop our edit of Pride products below…
1. Calvin Klein CK Rainbow T-Shirt/Shorts Lounge Set, £60, JD Sports
2. Rainbow foil balloon, £2, Flying Tiger
3. Set of 4 Rainbow Small Picnic Bowls, £15, M&S
4. Black Girl, Call Home Poems, £12.99, WHSmith. Gay Times writes: 'Spoken word poet and performer, Jasmine Mans opens up in an incredibly raw collection of poems that fearlessly encapsulates her Black queer experience.'
5. Patterned socks, £2.99, H&M
Costa has been proudly shining its colours for five years in a row. They've introduced not one but three new Pride cups and bottles in partnership with Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline, providing a donation from each sale.
If you're visiting our Costa store this month, why not treat yourself to a Pride cup and show your support for the LGBTQ+ community?
Check out this Pride-inspired picnicware display on the shop floor at M&S in Lewisham. If you're planning a Pride party then you know where to go to get your rainbow-themed goods.
This Pride month, M&S will be doubling all SPARKS donations throughout June to our SPARKS partner akt, the national LGBTQ+ youth homelessness charity. To support, make sure you have akt registered as one of your chosen charities on your SPARKS app and every time you shop with your SPARKS card throughout June, the donation will be automatically doubled.
The Body Shop
This Pride, The Body Shop is doing more than celebrating. They're raising their voices to bring LGBTQ+ issues to light – speaking out loud and to make change. "We see you. We stand with you. We support you." Their curated Pride range features products like the Speak Up lip gloss and the Paint in Colour Eyeshadow Palette. Pop in and pick up something special to show solidarity.