We've got frights and delights for the whole family, including fun decorations, creepy costume ideas and trick or treat essentials! Our eerie edit is sure to give you chills and thrills...
1. Halloween was made for quirky accessories. We love this shiny cobweb keyring from New Look. £4.99
2. Stock up on terrifyingly tasty treats like these chocolate pumpkins from Flying Tiger Copenhagen, £1
3. Who says Halloween is just for children? This Bite Me sweater from Next is suitably stylish for 31st October. £18
4. Tiny ones will look adorable in H&M's range of Halloween sleep suits. Zombie all-in-one pyjamas, £5.99
5. How could you resist this sparkly eyed bat from the TY Beanie Boos collection? £8, Claire's
6. Little terrors will love mixing up tasty juice potions to sip from this fun cup. £4, Marks & Spencer
7. No time to carve a pumpkin this year? This lantern will welcome trick or treaters. £3, Flying Tiger Copenhagen