Hit the beach in style with our pick of this summer's best beachwear looks for her and him…
1. Top up your tan with H&M's cleverly-cut bikini – just don't forget the suncream!
Padded bikini top, £12.99; Cheeky bikini bottoms, £8.99, both H&M
2. Up your pom pom game with this summer's must-have: a pair of statement earrings. We love these beauties from M&S.
Tassel earrings, Marks & Spencer, £15
3. Swap a traditional beach cover-up for this lightweight New Look cami jumpsuit in vibrant orange.
Bright orange layered wide leg jumpsuit, £24.99, New Look
4. Everyone will know which sun lounger has your name on it when you spread out this sunset-striped H&M beach towel.
Beach towel, £14,99, H&M
5. Nothing says relaxed summer style like an oversized straw basket bag, and this one from Next will fit all your beach essentials.
Natural straw basket tote, £32, Next
6. It's official: the slider is this season's hottest sandal shape. We love the cool metallics and woven detailing on this Select pair.
Leather woven sliders, £17.99, Select
1. Spread the word on the beach this summer in H&M's slogan-print vest.
Vest top, £3.99, H&M
2. Keep the sun off your face while gaining some serious style points in a straw panama hat.
Stone panama hat, £18, Next
3. Plan your entire holiday wardrobe around these colour-popping mint swim shorts from M&S.
Quick dry swim shorts, £10, M&S
4. Add some specs appeal with a classic pair of sunglasses from H&M's trend-led Studio collection.
Studio Sunglasses, £29,99, H&M
5. Comfortable, stylish and all for a good cause, Toms donate a pair of shoes to a child in a developing country for every pair you buy.
TOMS Alpargata rope, £45, JD Sports
6. Layer a short-sleeved shirt with a retro print over your swimming trunks to take you from poolside to happy hour without breaking a sweat.
Floral print shirt, £25, Next