Details matter, so we’ve lined up accessories to vamp up your outfits
1. Ring the changes, with pairs of shades sporting thick-rimmed Perspex frames in various colours. Sunglasses, £8.99, H&M.
2. Yellow is the key colour trend this spring, achieved with this Circle bag, £30, Next.
3. Neck ties, worn like a men’s cravat with a shirt, are a stylist’s must-have accessory. Fashion this leopard print scarf into a hairband or neckerchief, £6.99, H&M.
4. Animal print is here to stay. Snap up these M&S Collection shoes, £45.
5. Invest in a Swiss made Frederique Constant slimline ladies' two-tone bracelet watch, £695, Ernest Jones. Frederique Constant is headquartered in Geneva and Gwyneth Paltrow has modelled one of their watches.
6. A tan belt for jeans never goes out of fashion. Leather hip belt, £9.50, M&S.